OMG:Chinese Family monitored their son and take photo as he loses his virginity. | Omogs Blog

Wednesday 15 June 2016

OMG:Chinese Family monitored their son and take photo as he loses his virginity.

   post-feature-image

According to a Facebook post some Chinese family members living in Toronto monitored their son as he lost his virginity.



The Facebook user claims it is a tradition that has been passed on from generations to generations.The boy's uncle who captured the session said ''while most people may consider it odd,for our family there is nothing more proud than celebrating a son,brother or nephew having sex for the first time.we see it as the last step on the long journey to adulthood and it's also special to witness the moment that a new life is  formed.i snapped the photo right at the moment became he came,it was a beautiful scene.''

The Teenager said ''i felt less nervous having my family there to accompany me,and also give me guidance on how to proceed.at first i had trouble entering my girlfriend but my mom  told me to take things slowly and relax;i  was able to slip it on.''




No comments:

Post a Comment